At SOS Truck and Trailer Repair, we don’t wait for your rig to break before we fix it. We offer a full range of preventive maintenance services to keep your truck running smoothly and maximize your driving time. That’s because we’ve been in the trucking industry for decades, and we know that a truck that’s sitting still is not earning its keep. Don’t let breakdowns waste your valuable time and money; stop by our shop today for top-quality preventive maintenance.
The Importance of Preventive Maintenance
As you know, it’s crucial to keep your truck in good working order. Repair costs and towing expenses can add up, so staying on top of your preventive maintenance is the most cost-effective strategy, whether you have one truck or a fleet.
SOS Truck and Trailer Repair performs preventive maintenance in our shop, and we also have a mobile preventive maintenance team that is on staff 24/7 to come to you if needed. Let us take the hassle out of your vehicle’s upkeep so that you can spend more time on the road.
Our Truck and Trailer Maintenance Services
- ECM Diagnostics. We use our code-reader to diagnose problems before they get out of hand, lowering your future repair costs.
- Battery Life. Our mechanics remove and clean the battery and its connectors, then load test them to see how much life is left.
- Brake Inspection. We check your brakes and the brake stroke at each position to maximize your safety and ensure you pass roadside inspections.
- Axle Angle. We check the front axle toe-in angle to help you get the most life out of your tires.
- Lubrication. We make sure your truck and trailer have the right lubricants in the right amount for optimal performance.
- Tire Pressure and Wear. Our experts check your tire pressure and tread depth to see if you will need a tire change in the near future.
- Air and Fuel Filters. We check the condition of your air and fuel filters and change them out if they’re ready.
- DOT Inspection. If your truck is due for inspection soon, we are a DOT vehicle inspection station. We will happily perform an inspection when you come in for preventive maintenance, or any time that’s most convenient for you.
These are only a few of the things our experts check for when you come in for preventive maintenance. Our team has a combined 100 years of experience in the trucking and trucking repair industries, so our trained eyes know what to look for. If we see any signs of trouble, we will alert you immediately and give you a no-obligation estimate for repairs.
There is no appointment necessary for inspections or maintenance. Walk-ins are always welcome!
SOS is Your Best Choice for Preventive Maintenance in DFW
If it’s time to maintain your rig, call SOS Truck and Trailer Repair. We will service your vehicle in the shop or on the road, and we always provide exceptional service at a great price.
Ready to Roll to the Rescue!
Serving all of the Dallas & Fort Worth area